Accomodation

 Hello ! Today I'm going to tell you about our accomodation reserch.


                To find accommodation in Sibiu, we first tried to ask for help from an association in partnership

            with Romania which is located in Brittany. We didn’t get the answers we were hoping for.

 

    Secondly, we thought we would share an appartment. For this, we did research on Romanian 

agencies like imobiliare.ro and it was difficult to understand everything. We had negative responses 

because we were asking for housing in early February when the application was in December or 

January. Being a poor country, they want to try to get a tenant as quickly as possible.

 

 We were still surprised by the low housing prices there and it made us take into account the

 precariousness of this place. 

 

 So we went back to the university that offers housing and we’re waiting for room allocations.

 

For me this is a good alternative as I may be sharing my room with someone who does not 

speak French so I will be forced to speak in English and therefore my practice will be daily.

 

 We will come back when we arrived in Sibiu

Kristell 

Comments